Good morning champs, it's a groovy day in Southern California and I still want to lay in bed all day, haha. Nah, but seriously I forgot to blog yesterday because I was at Disneyland for 12 hours and then I went out to a couple bars. It was quite the action packed day and my body can feel it this morning.
Now I am currently deciding if I should continue on with the 30 days or if it's already too late because I missed day 17. In a way, I kind of want to focus on a few personal projects outside of blogging. There's a collection of poetry I would like to self-publish in 2018 and the poems are not going to write themselves. Additionally, I am behind on a few articles that I owe editors because of the tiny bits of chaos I have in my life.
Let's do this, I still plan to blog a couple times a month, but I don't need to do it every day. Plus, the past 16 days taught me to just share my voice and my thoughts as not every post needs to convey the meaning of life.
For instance, I am currently feeling a huge kick of inspiration and a need to act on it. I am surrounded by an abundance of bad ass individuals and it's straight magic to watch. So, I think I need to push my magic out into the world now. I need to start creating action plans for all the things I currently aspire to do and stop creating excuses as to why I'm not.
Cool, now that I got all of that off of my chest, let's discuss the highlights of yesterday.
1. Disneyland is high key one of the happiest places on Earth.
2. Disney's churro game is s-t-r-o-n-g!
3. Darth Vader is the ultimate bae and could steal yo girl. I got to meet him and I couldn't stop smiling like a giddy teenage girl who speaks to her crush.
4. The firework show is remarkable. I don't remember the last time I witnessed the fireworks above the castle, but damn Disney knows how to throw down. I felt like a child again honestly, just struck in awe at the beauty above. Plus, it didn't hurt that there were a few Star Wars sets.
5. Space Mountain is wild yo.
6. The Matterhorn will soak you, so prep yourself.
7. Pro-Tip: The storybook rides in Fantasy Land are the perfect escape from the heat and the lines are never terribly long.
Honestly, the whole day was magical and worth every single penny that I spent. If I didn't have to report to work, I would give a whole synopsis of the day but time is a ticking. I wish you all a radical Saturday!
Keep on keepin' on!